Find out how your condo or coop building can go green and save money.
This free webinar will take place from 7-8 pm EST. Click here to RSVP.
Robert Thomason, chair of the energy committee of his condo building in Dupont Circle, will share best practices and lessons learned from their experience going green. He will answer these and other questions during the webinar.
- How can your condo or coop building create a green strategy?
- What are the different elements involved in going green–water, heating and cooling systems, roofs, etc.?
- What are the costs involved in going green?
- How will your building save money over time?
- What are some things individual unit owners can do to go green?
Date: Wed., May 16
Time: 7-8 pm
Sign up through Eventbrite and a link will be sent out the day of the webinar for joining the session.
About The Presenter
Robert Thomason is a former director of a DC condominium and is its present energy committee chair. He has facilitated seminars on energy efficiency of condos and co-ops, and has written on the topic for the Washington Post and his Web site, GlobalResourcesNews.com.
Sponsored By: Green DC Realty
Contact Us for further information on regional Real Estate and Green Building across the Region.