*UPDATE* May 10th, 2012 : Wayne Gleason developer of The Argyle Condo building in Mt. Pleasant, will also be part of the webinar discussing his experiences with cutting the the condo buildings energy use through efficiency upgrades and solar pv installation as part of an overall energy performance strategy.
Find out how your condo or coop building can go green and save money. Robert Thomason, chair of the energy committee of his condo building in Dupont Circle, will share best practices and lessons learned from their experience going green. He will answer these and other questions during the webinar.
May 16th 7pm webinar
- How can your condo or coop building create a green strategy?
- What are the different elements involved in going green–water, heating and cooling systems, roofs, etc.?
- What are the costs involved in going green?
- How will your building save money over time?
- What are some things individual unit owners can do to go green?
About The Presenter
Robert Thomason is a former director of a DC condominium and is its present energy committee chair. He has facilitated seminars on energy efficiency of condos and co-ops, and has written on the topic for the Washington Post and his Web site, GlobalResourcesNews.com.
- Sponsored By: Green DC Realty and for further information on regional Real Estate and Green Building in the Region Contact Us